IR ESA and now PIP. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

IR ESA and now PIP.

Jurph Member Posts: 359 Pioneering

Some great news today - I won my PIP tribunal. I have been awarded Standard Care and Enhanced Mobility (back dated 18 months!)

I have been getting Income related ESA for 2 years at the Support Group rate.

I wondered if I need to do anything? Do I need to contact ESA to tell them I now have PIP? 

I have no bills as I live with my parents (I'm over 25) but wondered what else I get? I'm confused by the premiums.

I know I can get a blue badge now and get free tax for my car.




Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.