Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can I fly with chiary malformation???
hi completely new here ... I've been diagnosed with a chiary malformation and a rather large cyst in my spinal canal . I have many many questions but the 1st I need to ask is am I able to fly with this condition? My consultation was abit of a blur as I wasn't expecting this... so I didn't think to ask ,, but I'm due to fly out on a much needed family holiday. Am I being really silly? I do t really have any symptoms (any that effect my day to day life anyway) anyone tat can shed a light would be so much appreciated
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.