Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
ESA Work Coach Meeting
Hi I am Mill07 and I'm 38 yrs old. I have a meeting with a work coach tomorrow morning and I am panicked and worried about it. I suffer with Clinical Depression and severe Anxiety I cannot go anywhere without my mum and I also live at my mums. She cares for me to a degree as I had a stroke 2 yrs ago and it has left me with a condition called hemoplegia which is nerve damage and severe weakness all down my left side which I now have to use a walking stick fulltime. This causes me problems and discomfort on a daily basis and I don't go out at all only if I had to but even then I won't go alone. My mum attends every appointment with me. So with this meeting tomorrow I'm worried where I stand with my situation. If you could help advise would be gratefully received Thank you.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.