ESA Work Coach Meeting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA Work Coach Meeting

Mill07
Mill07 Community member Posts: 27 Connected
Hi I am Mill07 and I'm 38 yrs old. I have a meeting with a work coach tomorrow morning and I am panicked and worried about it. I suffer with Clinical Depression and severe Anxiety I cannot go anywhere without my mum and I also live at my mums. She cares for me to a degree as I had a stroke 2 yrs ago and it has left me with a condition called hemoplegia which is nerve damage and severe weakness all down my left side which I now have to use a walking stick fulltime. This causes me problems and discomfort on a daily basis and I don't go out at all only if I had to but even then I won't go alone. My mum attends every appointment with me. So with this meeting tomorrow I'm worried where I stand with my situation. If you could help advise would be gratefully received Thank you.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.