Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
new date for appeal worried
Hello i am back after being in and out of hospital i never went to my pip appeal as i couldnt get there i wrote to the judge and they accepted that i rely on my son to bring me but he was at a course for those dates lucky they said they would send another date which they have september 10th in a few weeks time now my nerves are in bits also when i got my new appeal date yesterday they sent someone else appeal letter in with mine which i really could not understand ive just phoned them as this person has their appeal 40 mins before me on same date lady said its a data breach and they going to phone me im just thinking the poor person would of missed their appeal if i did not phone up im so nervous about the appeal and to go through all of this again any tips thanxs in advance x
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 772 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.