help with tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

help with tribunal

rebeccaweeksart Member Posts: 2 Listener
my daughter had her pip taken away and now we have to go to a tribunal. We live in weston super mare I am looking for help/ assistance an Advocate to speak for us. I was getting help from D.I.A.L they can not help us with the tribunal. neither can SEAP  im at a loss what to do.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.