Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
So i first supplied a sick note from march 2017 i was on the telephone type of uc then i swapped from that to the online uc in march 2018 because of this i didnt get a work capability assesment until april this year. I was awarded lcwra on the 12th june but only from july 2018 i asked my work coach why he said he will get back to me i dont hear back from him so on 3rd july i ring and get a really helpfull lady who says my coach isnt in but she will defo let me know the same day, she does and says its because of a break in my sick notes so i ask the doctor if he can help me ( he has been giving me these since march 2017 up until june this year) he gives me a sick note covering the missed time and my coach set up so i could take a pic on my phone and upload it this was done on the 4th july and i still havnt had a message to say anything about it. I get bad anxiety and i keep ringing up to find out whats going on and all he says is to wait. I feel like something has gone wrong and my coach is fed up with me keep ringing every week to find out whats going on so if anyone can let me know if this is normal and sorry if this is hard to read
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.