Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pip tribunal refused I'm done now
I had a pip tribunal last week after hcp and dwp scored 0 points in assessment ,I have lupus sle , degenerative disk disease I have lost my hearing in one ear can't wear a hearing aid had many surgery's on it ,heart problems ,aps blood cloting hc sidelock headaches all day, from lupus it's affects my mobility all my joints my heart my lungs I have scaring on them I try to keep things together for my son but it's getting harder I applied for pips so I could get some independence back and contribute to my family and not feel like such a burden I realise that pip is not about what you have got but how it effects you I tried to put this I told them what I can and can't do I sent in medical evidence and in every bit of paper work they have accepted I have all these different things going on but they will not accept how it effects me I really do not know which way to turn ,I am under 7 different consultants each trying different things ,I feel like I'm done now I'm never getting any better I've lost so much to lupus and this benifit that supposed to help has made things so much worse
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.