I’m new and have ME and fibromyalgia. PIP

Options
lizzyW11
lizzyW11 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have just started my PIP and it looks like I have to go to an appeal. Also work are looking to exist me. So this year is not going as planned. 

Comments

• brydiedwards
    brydiedwards Community member Posts: 31 Contributor
    Options
    Hi @lizzyW11 , I'm sorry to hear that these things aren't going as planned, and hope you're successful in your appeal. In the meantime we are here if you need any support/advice :)
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,866 Championing
    Options
    Hello @lizzyW11. If you need further advice, do not hesitate. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome from your appeal! Keep us updated. 
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 698 Empowering
    Options
    Hello @lizzyW11 I’m Emma, one of the Community Champions who are here to help and advise should you need any assistance navigating the community or have any questions. Welcome to the community.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,240 Championing
    Options
    Hi @lizzyW11 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear of your current situation with PIP, but good luck with the appeal and please let us know how you get on.  If there is anything else we can help you with meantime then please just ask.  All the best.  :-)
  • Richard_Scope
    Richard_Scope Posts: 3,615 Scope online community team
    Options

Welcome to Scope's community! It's great to have you here.  Just to get you started we have our Community Guidelines and How to Guide you can see all the latest posts here, jump in and get involved and don't worry we are a friendly bunch!   
    If you need anything, just let us know. 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,528 Championing
    Options
    Hi @lizzyW11 and a warm welcome to the community! I'm sorry this year hasn't gone to plan. Is there anything we'd be able to help with?