Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Tribunal next week
Hi all, I've posted a few times before and people have kindly advised me. My mum has her PIP Tribubal next week. We requested a set aside of a tribunal decision that was reached without my mum present back in october ( they awarded enhanced mobilty and she scored 6 points only for daily living, which is 6 points more than the awful assessor gave her). My question is, could my mum lose the mobility if the tribunal goes badly? She struggles to get her point across and I've been told that even if I go with her I wont be allowed to prompt her or speak for her at all. Does anyone have any tips for getting through the tribunal? She is terrified and doesn't want to go. We have waited over a year for this. Thanks in advance!
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.