Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have a Go Month: what would you choose?
September is Have a Go Month which encourages people to learn something new!
It is led by the Learning and Work Institute and is part of the Festival of Learning which is the biggest celebration of lifelong learning in England.
Throughout September organisations and online providers are encouraged to run free learning activities for adults. They aren’t producing a list of these activities, but they will be sharing information daily on the Festival of Learning Twitter account.
I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano. This is something that I know the basics of, but I’d love to be able to sit down at a piano and just play! Also, after completing my degree in psychology I am extremely interested in the field and I’m always interested in expanding my knowledge.
What is something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do? Is there an area of knowledge that you’d like to know more about? Let us know in the comments below!
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments