It's been a long 6 weeks for some parents and this week sees kids heading back to school. But this little girl looked worse for wear after her first day!
My youngest son has started year 10 today and begun his GCSE's. It feels like such a milestone, but driving to work this morning, I couldn't help but think how young all the new starters for our local high school looked! I think I must be getting old though, as everyone is looking younger these days! I cant believe my eldest son is starting Uni this year and he moves out on Saturday!!!
Have your kids gone back to school now? Are you feeling relieved or missing them already?
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
As the kids go back to school, this little girl looks worse for wear!
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.