Pip 19 points and 16 points will this be both rates — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip 19 points and 16 points will this be both rates

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My desriptors
Are meal e
Taking nutrition d
B medicine 
C washing
C engaging 
Journey f varies 
B moving around varies 
19 points and 16 points will this be both rates 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, is this what you've worked out using the self test for PIP?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    My lawyer done this is this good 
  • david235
    david235 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    That indicates potential entitlement to enhanced rate of both components, @sam12 . However, there is a big difference between an informal assessment, even one by a welfare rights professional, and actually demonstrating entitlement to those rates to DWP (or a tribunal if relevant).

With benefits it is never best to 'count your chickens' - just concentrate on making the best case that you can. As one of my law lecturers, a practising solicitor who regularly takes cases through the courts, used to remind me, there is no such thing as a guaranteed win. I thiink I'm right in remembering you have an upcoming Tribunal, for which I wish you well if I memory is correct.
  • sam12
    I know i won tribunal in past without going i got infinite ward 
  • sam12
    . Y my lawyer said in mr i struggle to to explain my difficulties so pip be aware of this
    Been something concealed witch being keep away from me be could harmful toward me i got serious mental health issues 
  • sam12
    My partner unable to support me as he still investigating his hack mobile he a lawyer he does think i get it always said do not worry he very clever he know i have serious mental health issues i kant help it though talking about is difficult people judge us feel ashamed of having mental health every one will have form of mental health no one perfect are we
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    We do all have different difficulties, you’re right @sam12. I understand why you might find it hard to talk about your mental health at the tribunal, but it’s important you do. The tribunal panel aren’t there to make you feel ashamed, they see lots of people with various conditions including a range of mental health conditions. 

Did you attend your last PIP tribunal?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.