PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Worried

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
If i kant cope with pip tribunal goin b room full to i struggle to communicate in front of people bad enough in with Dr i struggle 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Sam,

There won't be a room full of people. It will be 3 or 4 people sat around a table, it's not a court room. I know you're very worried Sam but the panel will understand and they will give you time to speak, if there's something you don't understand then ask them to repeat the question.

You'll also have your support worker there and that's good.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Still cause me anxiety this amount and my two workers i try be strong though only wk to go ono. Least i have my supporting wirh me says online they can talk to 
  • pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 1,998 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, I know you are very worried with all this and who can blame you...but let your care worker do the talking if it is too much for you. x
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Yes i could thanks I really kant talk many at once even a Dr alone 
Sign in or join us to comment.