Worried — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
If i kant cope with pip tribunal goin b room full to i struggle to communicate in front of people bad enough in with Dr i struggle 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Sam,

There won't be a room full of people. It will be 3 or 4 people sat around a table, it's not a court room. I know you're very worried Sam but the panel will understand and they will give you time to speak, if there's something you don't understand then ask them to repeat the question.

You'll also have your support worker there and that's good.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    Options
    Still cause me anxiety this amount and my two workers i try be strong though only wk to go ono. Least i have my supporting wirh me says online they can talk to 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, I know you are very worried with all this and who can blame you...but let your care worker do the talking if it is too much for you. x
  • sam12
    Options
    Yes i could thanks I really kant talk many at once even a Dr alone 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.