Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Assessment to Tribunal how to complain
Hi all, I am my son’s appointee. His pip was taken away last April, 9 months prior to his awards end date, due to lies by the asseser. We won the tribunal last Friday. My question is: how long until his payments re-start, how much if any back pay will he get, as they dated the new award from October 2018 for some strange reason, rather than the April he lost it. Also can I complain about the lies told by the asseser which lead to the whole fiasco in the first place as the judge said they couldn’t deal with the home visit, only look again at the points system.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.