PIP Assessment to Tribunal how to complain
Hi all, I am my son’s appointee. His pip was taken away last April, 9 months prior to his awards end date, due to lies by the asseser. We won the tribunal last Friday. My question is: how long until his payments re-start, how much if any back pay will he get, as they dated the new award from October 2018 for some strange reason, rather than the April he lost it. Also can I complain about the lies told by the asseser which lead to the whole fiasco in the first place as the judge said they couldn’t deal with the home visit, only look again at the points system.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.