Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Update Bank Details

Is there an easy way I can update my account details for ESA without having to stay on the phone for ages and get nowhere. Im wanting to have it go into a joint account.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Unfortunately not, the only way is to ring them. To be sure it will be done in time i would advise you to change details just after you receive a payment.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • markf87markf87 Member Posts: 18 Courageous
    Hi,

Unfortunately not, the only way is to ring them. To be sure it will be done in time i would advise you to change details just after you receive a payment.
    thought as much I will find a spare day to call them next week and sort it. You'd think there would be a form you could submit online or something similar. My partner did it with her carers payment.
Sign in or join us to comment.