Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What would you be called if Disney named you?

Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

A study by travel company Florida4Less, has found that more than a million (1.05 million) people in the UK are named after Disney characters.

The research revealed that names taken from animated classics such as Toy Story, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Beauty and the Beast have rocketed in popularity since the turn of the last decade.

Those most keen to name their child after a Disney character were 18 to 34-year-olds, with three in 10 being pro-Disney.

Source: The Mirror
I don't personally have any children named after my favourite Disney characters, but after reading this, I think I need to have a very important conversation with my other half about having a little 'Wall-E'.

Would you ever consider naming your child after a fictional character? If you could only be named after a Disney character, what would your name be?
Senior Community Partner
Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.