What would you be called if Disney named you?
I don't personally have any children named after my favourite Disney characters, but after reading this, I think I need to have a very important conversation with my other half about having a little 'Wall-E'.
A study by travel company Florida4Less, has found that more than a million (1.05 million) people in the UK are named after Disney characters.
The research revealed that names taken from animated classics such as Toy Story, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Beauty and the Beast have rocketed in popularity since the turn of the last decade.Those most keen to name their child after a Disney character were 18 to 34-year-olds, with three in 10 being pro-Disney.
Source: The Mirror
Would you ever consider naming your child after a fictional character? If you could only be named after a Disney character, what would your name be?
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments