Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
pip appeal "Terrible experience and still none of the wiser
had my pip appeal today 2.50 and came out the room at 4.15 it felt i was in court and i had committed a crime back and fourth between 3 panel peoples they did not seem be worried about my physical disabilities as they said we do not need to question them as we have enough medical evidence so they are fine but on my mental heath it felt they were putting on me i ended up in tears the doctor said we dont mean to upset you but we need to know how everyday effects you all i can say is the person before me got called back in with their answer after they grilled me for over a hr i was told thats it .we write to you n post thank you for your time im just glad its all over to be honest so ow i still wait for outcome
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 686 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.