Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I did it i won pip appeal waited 23 months but i won but have not a clue what it is saying
hello everyone firstly i want to thank scope team i was at my darkest hour when i arrived on here ashamed and ready to give up but the scope team made me overcome this and are like a family to me thank you from the bottom of my heart i got the letter this morning sat and just stared at it for 2 hours but opened it and said appeal allowed i cried please anyone who is going trough this the road is long and tough there will be setbacks and dark times please do not give up like i almost did scope is here for support and without them i would not of gone for appeal and be writing this today thank you all again can someone explain to me what i got as do not understand thank you
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.