I did it i won pip appeal waited 23 months but i won but have not a clue what it is saying — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

I did it i won pip appeal waited 23 months but i won but have not a clue what it is saying

misstracey
misstracey Member Posts: 77 Pioneering
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hello everyone firstly i want to thank scope team i was at my darkest hour when i arrived on here ashamed and ready to give up but the scope team made me overcome this and are like a family to me thank you from the bottom of my heart i got the letter this morning sat and just stared at it for 2 hours but opened it and said appeal allowed i cried  please anyone who is going trough this the road is long and tough there will be setbacks and dark times  please do not give up like i almost did scope is here for support  and without them i would not of gone for appeal and be writing this today thank you all again can someone explain to me what i got as do not understand thank you

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.