Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Copy of award
Hi. I am looking everywhere for my pip award notice and cant find it. Is it possible to email it to either myself? Or car dealership directly??? I am trying to get a vehicle on the motobility scheme and need this by lunch time on, 25th of September. I can get a direct email address of man helping me. I am in a bit of a rush, as it's getting harder to get lifts in the 2 vehicles that take me out, because one of them is off the road and the other needs a new clutch and gearbox, which the money is not there for. So a reliable car is needed. [removed by moderator] Thank you so much for considering this. It would help me enormously to be able to have a car. Thankyou very much
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.