Copy of award — Scope | Disability forum

Copy of award

nannyjulie Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi. I am looking everywhere for my pip award notice and cant find it. Is it possible to email it to either myself? Or car dealership directly??? I am trying to get a vehicle on the motobility scheme and need this by lunch time on, 25th of September. I can get a direct email address of man helping me. I am in a bit of a rush, as it's getting harder to get lifts in the 2 vehicles that take me out, because one of them is off the road and the other needs a new clutch and gearbox, which the money is not there for. So a reliable car is needed. [removed by moderator] Thank you so much for considering this. It would help me enormously to be able to have a car. Thankyou very much


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 29,877 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2019

    This is a scope online community forum and we are not DWP. As a community champion here on scope please edit your post above and remove all your personal information. Scope do not allow the use of personal information such as phone numbers, emails addresses and home addresses to protect your identity.

    To receive a copy of your PIP award letter the only way to get this is to ring DWP/PIP and ask them to send you the award letter.

    To have a mobility vehicle you must be claiming Enhanced mobility PIP, are you receiving this?
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Hi @nannyjulie
    We have edited your post to remove the personal information as this is not permitted on our community. 

    Best wishes
    Online Community Manager
  • nannyjulie
    nannyjulie Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thankyou both so much. I was not aware it was public. I appreciate your help. Many thanks x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 29,877 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome. Do you have Enhanced mobility award for PIP?
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,868 Connected
    Hello @nannyjulie

    Welcome to Scope. I’m sorry but it is against forum rules to post personal or sensitive information. Your best bet is try contacting Motability directly to find out. Also ring DWP to ask for another copy of your assessment report. You should find their contact number on your letter or failing that, search online for it. 


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.