Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Creative programmes for Adobe
I was wondering if you may be able to assist me? I have a learner who has joined us this year and studying art & fashion. She has Cerebral Palsy and has a joystick she uses with her computer in class, however her course has a few art sessions and assignments for it such as Life Drawing. Her teacher is being really creative working with the exam boards to adapt this to her abilities. This will probably mean she creates something on Adobe, and whilst she does know how to use Adobe, I wondered if there was any other specific art or creative programmes suitable for her to try and if you know anywhere that offers specific training on these? Hope this makes sense.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.