Chronic Fatigue/Night Spasms
So the past few days I have been feeling really spaced out like I am drunk/hungover and not quite with it. The other night I went to bed early slept for 8 hours and woke up feeling even worse like I hadn't even slept. My eyes were so heavy all day I could hardly keep them open and one eye was twitching like it was tired all day, also my voice seems to have gone like I had a sore throat and my stomach seems hard/bloated. Last night I went to bed early again and this morning I woke up still feeling the same although slightly better. Also I seem to be waking up in the morning with random aches, all down my forearms are very stiff most mornings (this is a new thing) and I have the odd twinge in my back and stomach, also I wake up in the night sweating a lot.
I used to get the odd random day like this especially in the evening which I just put down to been tired but it's happening more often and seems to be lasting longer.
Does anyone else have anything similar, is this fatigue/spasms or am I just going mad!
I'm trying a different GP tomorrow as I also have some serious pain in my feet/lower legs so will see what they say but probably not much.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments