Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP tribunal outcome
Hi everyone. I had very rough morning, had my pip tribunal today. I have depresion and bad anxiety. Pip awarded me on f2f 0 points on daily living and mobility, the same on reconsideration. Today i been awarded 0 for daily living (my rep said i could score 13), and 10 on mobility. I'm so confused, feel like I lost again. Like they dont belive how my life is badly affected (after 8 years of abusive marriage). Even when my rep said i should get minimum standard rare for daily living they only accepted that my anxiety ONLY affect my going out part. We requested the reasons (not sure how its called). I dont know even what to do. Doctor was so rough, grilling with questions. Feel like giving up..
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.