Aged over 16, disabled and looking for a job?
Are you over 16, disabled and looking for a job?
Good news - we may be able to help!
Support to Work is an online and telephone support programme for
disabled people living in England and Wales who are looking for a paid job.
If you qualify for our programme you will be allocated a
dedicated employment adviser. Your adviser will help you with employability
skills, like time management and confidence. They will also help you to write a
good CV, find jobs and prepare for interviews.
You will work with your adviser to create a confidential,
tailored 12-week action plan to get you on track. The plan might include
activities such as reading job seekers’ advice, writing a CV from a template
and undertaking research for an interview.
Spaces are limited and we operate on a first come, first served basis.
Head over to Support to Work to find out more and get started today:
Online Community Manager
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments