Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
DWP just rung they’re going to pay
hi all, just wanted to say that DWP rang me this morning that they will start paying PIP (after DLA) which they stopped in 2017. After mandatory appeal I went to tribunal in 2018 which I won. Then it took ringing DWP and the Court for a year and a bit to receive this first possitive news. I’m a little bit positive about it as now the DWP has (I don’t know how much time) to appeal. So I believe it when I see it. Just to encourage people not to give up with DWP and the tribunal. I mean DWP rung me ?
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 770 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.