Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Changes to the descriptor "going out" or "planning and following journeys"
Ive experienced some serious red tape with regards to getting hold of the list of descriptors for this activity during during PIPs reign and at the times they have assessed and reviewed me, it seems like the most difficult information for the DWP to give a person. Does anyone know the dates of the Changes to that were made to this descriptor. Id like to know what the descriptors were before 18th Nov 2016, what they were after that and until between March 2017 Jan 2018 and I would like to know what the descriptors are after Jan 2018 up until now, just for planning and following journeys please, David
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 770 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.