PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Thank you

DanteDante Member Posts: 14 Listener
I would like to thank everyone who helped me with advice and support during my transition from DLA to PIP a update having initially been awarded standard for daily living and mobility i won my mandatory review and my daily living was upgraded to enhanced whats more it only took 5 weeks when i expected 10 

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

Hi @Dante. I'm really glad to hear your MR was successful and so speedy. Huge congratulations and I'm glad the community was able to support you! :smiley:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 1,998 Disability Gamechanger
    fantastic news...especially when we think the MR will be the same as the assessors report. Yeh, great stuff!
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    That's amazing news @Dante! Thank you for updating us! :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    Brilliant news @Dante! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • mac1976mac1976 Member Posts: 63 Listener
    Good news I’m just waiting for my pip form to come. I’m on DLA I’m so worried it’s all I can think about. I’m on middle care and low mobility for epilepsy. I don’t think I will qualify this time around after look at the points system. I can’t cook with no one at home I basically don’t use anything that’s hot and can’t bath if alone and never lock the bathroom door. 
    I do need help when I’ve lost bladder control but not sure if that will count. I sometimes get a warning but others don’t. I heard people say they got the mobility points but not the care. If I don’t get it I will just have to manage without it. 
  • pollyanna1052pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 1,998 Disability Gamechanger
    mac1976 said:
    Good news I’m just waiting for my pip form to come. I’m on DLA I’m so worried it’s all I can think about. I’m on middle care and low mobility for epilepsy. I don’t think I will qualify this time around after look at the points system. I can’t cook with no one at home I basically don’t use anything that’s hot and can’t bath if alone and never lock the bathroom door. 
    I do need help when I’ve lost bladder control but not sure if that will count. I sometimes get a warning but others don’t. I heard people say they got the mobility points but not the care. If I don’t get it I will just have to manage without it. 
    Hi, like you I am transitioning from DLA to PIP and yes...it is all consuming!
    But the problems you are having with cooking, bathing, continence are all very valid points. I need help with all these things too and put everything on the claim form.

Have you got help to fill the form in? I had help from a benefits advisor. Had my f2f recently and didnt get a feeling either way how it will go. All up in the air.
    Good luck with your`s. xxx
Sign in or join us to comment.