pip review form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip review form

blue32
blue32 Community member Posts: 52 Connected
Hi, my PIP expires in 6months... I received a form I was passed for 3years in march 2017. Enhanced care was transfering from dla 

I suffer from schizophrenia my days vary and a have times I'm well for weeks even months but require a lot of support even on good days.

I'm in olanzipine 12.5+2.5mg when required at the time of last assessment I was on 20 will this mean I have to go through the assessment centre stuff again

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @blue32, Hello yes, most reviews have a F2F unless you send in enough evidence to support your claim, remember PIP is a benefit to help with your daily living activities and isn't awarded on a diagnosis, illness or the amount of prescription medicines you take but your abilities in preforming the PIP descriptiors in a safe, repeatable and timely manner, so give examples of what happened or happens when you try to preform each descriptior as you fill the form in. Also please remember that if you are required to attend a F2F you will have to justify your written answers. 
     Also
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @blue32, it is really rare that a review won't include a F2F assessment. It is important to treat the review like it is a new claim and include the same amount of information and evidence. If there is anything we can do to help then please do let us know. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.