Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Totally mindbending pain tonight
So I have fibromyalgia, dx'd about 12 years ago, symptomatic a lot longer. I get a lot of pain obviously, but I have this particular night time leg pain which is just awful and excruciating and I usually dont get any sleep at all when it happens. It's my whole legs, both of them, from my hips to my feet and they just really really hurt. Like a constant aggressive ache, only I'm not moving to trigger it, its never there after doing anything excessive and it feels worse/ different to my regular pain, it's just awful. I have to keep shifting my position and trying to relax but it's so awful as far as pains go. I'm exhausted, I'm trying to support my mum and can barely support myself even with our partner being around. I'm not worried specifically, its "just" the fibro, I just NEED to relax, stop my legs absolutely killing me. Not being able to sleep at all creates complete non functioning the next day....anyone else get this with fibro?? I'm going out of my mind!!!
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.