Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Adaptive knitting and crochet equipment
Hi guys, we've had a request from a writer hoping to write a feature about specialised equipment for disabled people who knit and crochet. They're interested in hearing about companies or gadgets who produce gadgets, special knitting needles, or crochet hooks who might be useful to people with Cerebral Palsy.
Do you have any suggestions? Do you use aids to help your craft? What have you found that helps you crochet or knit?
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments