Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hello I’m new
Hi everybody, I’m new in scope I really don’t know how it works. Four months ago I had a seizure at work, I’m a chef, than I went to the hospital and in there I had another seizure, much bigger than the first, they made a CT scan that show’s a very big brain tumor. A meningioma grade II after the seizures I was paralysed off my ride arma and leg. I had to take steroids and some drugs for the pain and the seizures. Eight days later I had my surgery, at the 5th off June. Unfortunately on the last MRI that I made, it shows that the tumour it’s back. Now is in the middle of my head. I’m waiting for the doctors to tell me what we are going to do next. I think next week they are calling me. I’m afraid I have to find another job, because working as a chef is very hard, I’m not making a lot off hours, but even so. I’m glad I found scope and have people who can understand me. I talk to Macmillan as well, wen I saw the tumour again I felt so angry, sad, and disappointment. It’s like my all live is going backwards again. Now I’m feeling very tired, the pain on the leg it’s back again. The buzzing on the ears and the pain on the head it’s also back. It’s nice to relive my pain. I think I will need psychology help, because I’m felling very depressed and sad. I wish the best for all off us.
God Bless as all
Take care ?
Take care ?
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.