Lost ? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost ?

Options
13»

Comments

• cracker
    cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Options
    @onico7,

I have that hypersensitivity to light, sound and smells. On a sunny day I must draw my curtains, and I hear tiny noises and light smells no one else notices.

I have been in much the same place emotionally and physically. I will think of you.

What a comfort this forum is.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Onix, that's okay, how are you doing today?

I know there must have been a lot of fireworks last night which cannot have been easy.
    Scope

• Onix
    Onix Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    Hi Chloe, lol talk about timing. I was in the middle of typing I wasn't too bad kaboom!! The biggest bang of the day went off. I screamed, the phone launched and Onix went ballistic because I got a fright ?????, honestly, it was comedy gold.

How are things your way?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Now that is something that needed to be recorded!  :D Always the way!

I'm doing well thank you, I jumped many times last night at the fireworks (I have a strong startle reflex because of my cerebral palsy). Just wish it would stop raining. :)
    Scope

• Onix
    Onix Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    I think I'd have won the £250 in you've been framed (if they still do that) lol.
    I hope your weather has improved now. It's been raining on and off all day here, at least it was warm though.
    Here's hoping we all get a bit of respite ??.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Nice sunny weather today! Hopefully that stays. :)

Certainly would have been getting £250!  :D
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.