Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Anyone else had this problem
when they to pip appal courts it got ajorned for further evidence I posted all evidence they got a call two weeks later saying I’d been awarded pip both components and I didn’t need to go to court on 22nd they will let them know they made a decision the month later appeals court still had appeal and letter said I had not been awarded pip . Rang and explained this to pip they said the lady who deals with decisions didn’t put your NI number and case number on email and this is why they got mixed up and not got the award threw .so I’m now still waiting for pip to sort there mistake out plus I’ve had all back pay for a year I just hope I don’t have all this to pay back
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.