Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Goochma2012!

Replies

• WestHam06WestHam06 Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,264 Pioneering
    Hi @Goochma2012
                                   Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us. How are you? Please feel free to join in with the many conversations taking place across the forum and please ask any questions you may have, there are many lovely people on the community and there will always be someone who will be able to help. Thank you. 
  • Connie00Connie00 Member Posts: 255 Pioneering
    hello @Goochma2012

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us, perhaps you might like to tell us us a little about yourself, we don't bite.

We are always here to lend support, help, and advise where we can,

If we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,449 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Goochma2012 and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,014 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Goochma2012 - Welcome from me too! You've found a good place to talk, & get any support you may need. I've not been here long, but find this an incredibly supportive place to be. I look forward to hearing more from you.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

Afternoon @Goochma2012. How are you? :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Goochma2012 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It is nice to meet you.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.