Pip leap case late appeal - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip leap case late appeal

2»

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Pennywren. I'm glad to read the courts have accepted your appeal for the first MR. Best of luck with both of them. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Pennywren
    Pennywren Community member Posts: 17 Courageous
    Dwp have awarded me high rate mobility back to 2016 fab Christmas present x I have always felt that descriptor applied and now they have said it did all the time x backdate due in tomor got letter today going to try save some back and clear debts x I'm shocked and glad I argued once I was in right head space to do it xto anyone else my advice is don't give up and send any paperwork for time period you arguing about. Dwp told me stop sending stuff but it was all relavant 123 documents I sent it cost to photocopy etc but it has been worth doing more than anything it means yes I have mental health issues but I understand writen word and it worth fight g for when everyone said I was not going to get anywhere as I achieved a tribunal outside 13 months being accepted which I believe pushed them into reading properly for the Mr based on court cases. I hope this helps x
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Really glad it all worked out in the end @Pennywren!! :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.