Esa help — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa help

So I am from America and my wife is getting esa she went into hospital and they found out that when she got back from the hospital that she had a change of circumstances only thing is she was getting out of the hospital they are saying that we need to do a new claim for her but I am not allowed to claim anything as my visa states this also I feel if we do a change of circumstances that they will put her on universal credit and she doesn't want to have to go onto it yet I work but don't want her beinfits to be affected by me but at this point I am already affecting her because they have taken her income related esa can anyone help me with this 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.