Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How long for medical results?
Hi all we are claiming uc and my husband has copd found when he caught pneumonia in March 2018 they then found a shadow on his lung, not cancer, but they are not sure what it is so having scans every 6 months. He was sent to a job involving chemicals so had to finish and has been putting fit notes in since June 2019 he has been for the medical after filling in the form , medical was 19 th September anyone know how long he has to wait for results, his copd has gone up a stage in 8 months and he’s just turned 62. Sorry for long story x
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.