Moving — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


tinka1992 Member Posts: 97 Connected
edited November 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
So i have just accepted new flat down sizing I have ended my current tenancy today but have give 4weeka notice I am.on unvical credits the question is when can I add landlord onto to my unvical credits as my assessment period doesnt finshen till 20th of this month any advice please as my heads going round and round as on housing benefit u didnt need to worry 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.