Hello I’m not sure how to ask this question but here goes. I’m 68 had 2 bouts of cancer over 6 years , my last bout was a complete prostate removal.
I still think about sex a lot but cannot get an erection until my nerves repair I’m told.
It is quite frustrating as my Mrs does not do intimacy any more (last 10 years) but I would still like some warmth in my life.
I don’t do promiscuous or have even had an affair in all my 40 year marriage, but would love to meet an understanding person or get advice where I could relax and enjoy another persons body and they mine.
I am straight but who knows.
Either way i’m not a lot of good to anyone with ED .
Hopefully I have not embarrassed myself by contacting you.
Kind regards Andrew
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments