Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is shyd82!

shyd82shyd82 Member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi I’m a shy lady age 37 looking to chat and make friends 

Replies

• shyd82shyd82 Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hi I’m shy 37 years old lady looking for friendship
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shyd82 and welcome to the community! How are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Hi @shyd82 how are you. Welcome 😊
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @shyd82. I'm glad you found us. Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
    Thanks all I’m not to bad not sure what to say about mysrlf
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have any hobbies or interests @shyd82? :)
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shyd82

Welcome you don’t need to be shy as we are a good bunch really.

You have come to the right place to “meet & great” new people who will be very very “helpful & supportive”

@steve51

• Al1ceR0seAl1ceR0se Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hey! @shyd82 it's great to meet you! What brought you here?
    Well I wanted to chat and make friends I love my horror movies and most music 
  • Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Hi @shyd82 welcome to the scope community. It's nice to meet you. I'm Tammy I'm a community champion. 
    I'm not too good with horror movies @shyd82 but my husband loves them! Do you have a favourite?
    There’s so many I love Carrie and the omen movies what films you like @Ami2301
    I love superhero movies :) I think I've seen a bit of Carrie, not the full film though.
    @Ami2301 superhero movies sounds good so nice to have a chat with someone feel so alone 
    I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lonely, we may not be able to reply straight away but we will always reply. It's definitely more active on the community during the day. Do you have any nice plans for Christmas or the new year @shyd82? :)
    yeah spending Christmas with wife and mother in law same and new year have you got plans for Christmas and new year? @Ami2301
  • thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2019
    Hello @shyd82   Pleased to meet you welcome.
    Thank you for joining and sharing.
    I am one of the team of community champions. We support, advise and help members who are part of the community.
    Please have a look around our website, we are friendly.
    Please feel free to join in discussions, plenty of new friends.
    I used to like the horror films of the Forties and Fifties with Boris Karloff, Or Christopher Lee or Peter Cushing.
    All always like a Hammer Horror. Favourite film of the genre I first recalled was Cat People.
    Set in the Forties about a race of people turned into cats, never actually see them but shadows and using special effecting of lighting.
    Does not have to an image or a picture to frighten some one.  Thoughts and thinking the paranoia sets in uses of black and white to good effects.
    Think of Hitch cocks suspense films some of those scary and get you on the edge of your seat, Vertigo being one Psycho  being another.
    You find hopefully many people wishing to have a chat, never feel lonely. I use this forum daily.
    Helps me happy to be supportive.
    Pleasure to meet you.
    Please enjoy your time with us.
    Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
    Glad you have met @thespiceman our resident chef - always sharing his yummy recipes!

No plans as such, will no doubt be about on here during the day or having a nap!
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,049 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shyd82 - Welcome, I see you have already met some people here. Must admit I'm not a fan of modern horror films....I also used to like anything with Boris Karloff, & Christopher Lee, altho' I do like any Dracula films, I don't know why!
    I do like lots of different kinds of music, so what music do you most enjoy?
  • Paddyrooney62Paddyrooney62 Member Posts: 13 Connected
    Welcome to the community. Everyone here are really nice. And willing to help. You won’t feel shy for very long. Just keep checking in and sharing...
    hi @chiarieds I love Dracula movies too I love pretty much all music to old and modern right now having chilling evening with a glass of wine 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,049 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for sharing...I find I like the music of my youth; not so good with modern stuff! I like some musicians who are still around such as Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits)  & Brian Wilson (songwriter for the Beach Boys). I managed to get to a Brian Wilson concert a couple of years back, & it was a great night. Seasick Steve was on just before him & got the crowd going. Hadn't been to a concert since I saw Van Morrisson many moons ago! I tend to like singer-songwriters, my favourite being Leonard Cohen.
    Good to read you're also a Dracula fan, & are having a good evening. I'm often here to chat.
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shyd82 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  How are you today?  Carrie is definitely a great movie, but not a big horror fan myself though.  Do you have any hobbies?  You will meet lots of lovely people on here who are so supportive and friendly.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and if there is anything we can help you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi also to Al1ceR0se and @Paddyrooney62 and welcome both of you to the Community.  It is nice to meet you both.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.