Hi, my name is shyd82! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shyd82!

Options
2»

Comments

• shyd82
    shyd82 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
  • shyd82
    shyd82 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    hi @chiarieds I love Dracula movies too I love pretty much all music to old and modern right now having chilling evening with a glass of wine 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...I find I like the music of my youth; not so good with modern stuff! I like some musicians who are still around such as Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits)  & Brian Wilson (songwriter for the Beach Boys). I managed to get to a Brian Wilson concert a couple of years back, & it was a great night. Seasick Steve was on just before him & got the crowd going. Hadn't been to a concert since I saw Van Morrisson many moons ago! I tend to like singer-songwriters, my favourite being Leonard Cohen.
    Good to read you're also a Dracula fan, & are having a good evening. I'm often here to chat.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shyd82 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  How are you today?  Carrie is definitely a great movie, but not a big horror fan myself though.  Do you have any hobbies?  You will meet lots of lovely people on here who are so supportive and friendly.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and if there is anything we can help you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi also to Al1ceR0se and @Paddyrooney62 and welcome both of you to the Community.  It is nice to meet you both.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.