Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.


hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
Can you please advise I been in jobcentre today an the agent was very rude I provided fit nite for partner the agent said she needs to look for wrk as many people send in sick in notes that’s why we changed system u will need to find some wrk my partners previous closed claim she was told not to look for wrk that was 6 weeks sick note 


  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,934 Scope community team
    Hi @hello20. When the two of you joined claims, your partner was on UC before-hand wasn't she? 
    Was she already handing in fit notes or has she been assessed under UC at all?
    Senior Community Partner

    If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
    Hello thanks Adrian she was handing sicknote an after 6 weeks her claim closed 
  • hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
    Under her old claim the commitments for looking work where closed 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    If she's unable to work then she will need to send in fit notes. If you're not happy with your work coach then i'd advise requesting a different one, you're well within your rights to do this.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
    Can we ask as the previous one was really nice an this one is same religion as me an gave nasty comments 

    was being rude about her health as she looked fine an can’t see any health issue as she asked her appointments to be lower ground due to leg swelling 

    how do I recommend a new coach 
Sign in or join us to comment.