Esa/uc — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa/uc

hello20
hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
Can you please advise I been in jobcentre today an the agent was very rude I provided fit nite for partner the agent said she needs to look for wrk as many people send in sick in notes that’s why we changed system u will need to find some wrk my partners previous closed claim she was told not to look for wrk that was 6 weeks sick note 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @hello20. When the two of you joined claims, your partner was on UC before-hand wasn't she? 
    Was she already handing in fit notes or has she been assessed under UC at all?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • hello20
    Hello thanks Adrian she was handing sicknote an after 6 weeks her claim closed 
  • hello20
    Under her old claim the commitments for looking work where closed 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    If she's unable to work then she will need to send in fit notes. If you're not happy with your work coach then i'd advise requesting a different one, you're well within your rights to do this.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hello20
    Can we ask as the previous one was really nice an this one is same religion as me an gave nasty comments 

was being rude about her health as she looked fine an can’t see any health issue as she asked her appointments to be lower ground due to leg swelling 

how do I recommend a new coach 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.