Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
NEAD (Non epileptic attack disorder)
Hi there I’ve just started on here by people recommending me to here.
So let me introduce myself I’m Bethany! I’m 22 and struggle with anxiety and depression but only been diagnosed in February with a condition called NEAD (Non epileptic attack disorder) I used to collapse or blackout quite a lot when I was younger due to them thinking ‘white blood cells’ but with one very big episode later and looking through my past incidents I was diagnosed with NEAD.
I’ve never really talked to people with the same condition as me and was wondering is anyone out there? To talk to or just get to know about this.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.