Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Work couch being rude
I have serious psoriatic aurthrtis i get treatment from nhs hospital i see them every 3 month iam on injection take once every 2 weeks to control my skin desease i still have on my scalp and hand forhead i face reguler pain everyday i suffer from Depression and Anxiety also triggered other problem in me i have colestrol my illness takes up the day i cant have quick shower drink coffee like normal people do it will trigger more condition my body not normal like everyone else i need to focus on my health i cant do everything
My work couch says i still have to do work activity she is refusing to listen she is threatening to stop my claim iam not oing activities she told
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.