Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Review - bit of a panic - award ends 30 October 2020 - when to expect the review
I would love to get some idea when exactly I should expect the Review Form to arrive. My award is ending 30 October 2020 - I still haven't received the review form - and I would love to go away for most of December basically for Christmas.
Any idea/advice? Would appreciate any info regarding others experience.
I'm so ill, I only "see/spend time with humans" around Christmas time... It could be even my last Christmas with family due to severity of my ME.
Last time I've waited all 2 years for the Tribunal - and it was a 2 years of pure mental torture... My brain just couldn't process the lies produced by assessors.
So that's why I'm panicking a bit.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.