Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Lwcra

LEEDScbLEEDScb Member Posts: 4 Listener
I have Read a few posts about this but none answered the question I have but I’m wondering if it is correct, I have been handing sick notes to advisor for over 1 year. Only recent had the UC50 form, sent it back etc. 
I am on sick for depression/anxiety. Am I likely to be granted anything additional in terms of payment? Will I be required to attend assessment? And if I am granted will it be backdated to after I handed sick notes or just starts when u are awarded? Thanks I advance

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Yes, you'll most likely have to attend a face to face assessment because most people have them.

If the decision is LCWRA then you'll be backdated £336 per month from the 3rd full assessment period from when you sent your first fit note.

If the decision is LCW then you won't receive any extra money.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @LEEDScb
    I hope Poppy's response has helped you understand the process a little better but if you do have any other queries, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.